Friday, October 2, 2015

Some packages arrived today!


I received my Reaper Paint set, and my World War 1 ships from C in C

Paints! Exciting! I plan on using these to paint my Firestorm Armada fleet. Its kinda hard to see as the sun was behind them in the photo, its 3 shades of green from Reaper Miniatures. They are really good paints. I bought these from Miniature Giant
 They came in these little boxes undamaged, and had only a little flashing to clean. 
Above is the Scharnhorst and the Glasgow.

 British and German destroyers.


They also sold WW1 planes so I picked up an Albatross just for fun.









I put the box cards in each picture so it would be easier to identify them. They are all World War 1 ships. B-110s are German destroyers and the M Class destroyers are British. As I stated above these are from C in C and are 1/2400 scale, I plan to use them for Victory at Sea. I'll post more pictures of the Albatross once its built. Hope to get these painted up really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment