Monday, October 5, 2015

Finished my Victory at Sea ships!

I gave them a simple paint job, they didn't have a ton of detail. Base coated them, then applied a black wash for the grey surfaces and the decks where washed with either flesh or sepia. Finally, I gave them highlights in light grey or a diluted white. I would definitely like to add to these fleets with battleships and carriers later on but, I have enough projects going on right now.

German Heavy Cruiser Scharnhorst.


 While researching these I learned a few things about German destroyers. They didn't have names and instead had numbers. These are actually B-97 class destroyers. The subsequent ships of the same class are given the name B-98, B-99 and so on, So indeed one of these ships is the B-110, but the others are not.


My German Fleet.


 British Cruiser Glasgow.


British Destroyers.


 My British Fleet.




No comments:

Post a Comment