Sunday, October 25, 2015

Alright so here is my first set of step by step guides for the Sorylian Collective. I used only Reaper Paints. I'll list each paint by name and number at each step. First up is the Plumbata Corvette. Sorry about the weird shadows on the first couple.

 Right out of the box


 Based in BLACK, I use the cheapest, biggest bottle of black paint I can find.


 The basecoat is PEACOCK GREEN 09226



 Next I used STORMY GREY 09088 on all the weapons and exposed metal bits. Then painted BRILLIANT GREEN 09227 on the green sections.


 Then I did a highlight layer on the grey first with CLOUDY GREY 09089 and a second highlight with MISTY GREY 09090


Next up I added the yellow strip and a small strip on the bottom. The first layer was MUSTARD YELLOW 29807 then a highlight of PALE SAFFRON 29809


 Finally I highlighted green areas with VIPER GREEN 09228


 BOOM! Done! I'm still working on the engine colors, but I'll post my process for painting engines at a later date.



No comments:

Post a Comment