Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Most of my Flames of War minis are from the Open Fire box set, I love box sets. FoW is 15mm.  I'll start with my Allied forces. American Airborne with British tank support. Also have some Americans not from the box set including recon jeeps, extra bazookas and command teams. German forces tomorrow!

  All the Americans from the Open Fire Box.


 Rifle teams.


 Command and Bazooka teams.


Weapons teams.


British armor including two Fireflys.


Extra Command and Bazooka teams.

Extra Recon Jeeps.


Still work to be done learning to take good pictures, Most of these are done with my phone camera. Also the Jeeps have magnets on the bottom so you can stick them to a metal sheet for transport. Although I now have Battle Foam for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment