Sunday, September 27, 2015

I'm starting this blog for several reasons. Also I'm hoping that posting my projects and my progress here will inspire me to finish them. As I'm sure many people who engage in the hobby of tabletop warfare know, its easy to leave many projects unfinished. You should be aware this blog will be updated irregularly. Most of my posts will be related to miniatures, modeling, and board games. I will also post if and when I see any good sales for related items. Videos may be posted as well. Feel free to leave comments, I would love to here from fellow hobbyists or anyone who is interested. Finally I would like to say I'm by no means a professional painter or modeler, its just something I do for fun, so my paint jobs will be far from top quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment