Friday, March 27, 2020

Models

I'm patiently waiting the arrival of paints to complete the car kits I've been working on. In the meantime I'm going to be building this older dragon kit. According to Scalemates it's from the early 90's. I guess that classifies it as a vintage kit.
I bought this on ebay brand new, sealed about a month ago. It's in great shape. I have included pics of all the components except a tiny piece of clear plastic intended for use in the windshields.
Sorry the decals are a bit dark. I can take some better ones if people are interested. And finally the instructions are just a fold out sheet. And lastly the included paint schemes.
Mostly likely I will be doing this up as a USSR vehicle to go along with some tanks I also have in my stash.  Below you can see the sprues getting a nice clean. It's important for these older kits since they are more likely to have mold release agents still sitting on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment