Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I got the Bolt Action starter set, Band of Brothers. Its pretty cool. I decided to build a German force and then maybe a Japanese force. I'll not bother with an unboxing of the starter set as many exist already. I just ordered a bunch of German units and maybe I'll unbox those when they arrive. I did just get some new stuff through and I'll slap some pictures of those up now. Then tomorrow I'll post the unboxing of the Japanese infantry box.

 First up is the err.. Fighting First Paint set. This had some colors in it I was after. I also got the Patton's Fighting First FOW set not long ago.


Just some general hobby things.


 Motor platoon to help fill out the various FOW desert war boxes.

 This is from a new pirate miniatures game called Blood and Plunder. Pirates! I love pirates and wanted to see what the minis where like before I bought a big set of them. I think its 28mm or maybe 30. Great detail for a metal mini and only cost about 3 bucks. I might start painting him right away. He's also based on a cool wood plank deck.






No comments:

Post a Comment