Saturday, December 26, 2015

Hope you all had a good Christmas! I received some cool games and some minis which I will be posting over the next couple weeks. Hopefully I will make some videos shortly too! First up is the Firestorm Armada box set, Battle for Valhalla! Sorry that some of the pictures are blurry the combination of my bad camera, bad camera work, and 80 year old man hands is a slight handicap. The factions included in the box are the Dindrenzi Federation and the Terran Alliance.





Main bodies of the Battleships, and the Research Station.


Fighters and other small ship bits.

Cruisers


Ship Bases


Dice


Ship Engines for the Battleships


Frigates


 I think these are the arms for the base.


Couple sheets of asteroid terrain.


Counters


 More Counters!


 Score sheet, and turning templates.


Cards


Scenario Book


Hardback second addition rulebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment